Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fisherman's Sweater 4 Ways

Anyone who has ever lived in or is from England will know that there is a very good possibility you could be wearing a sweater all year. Now that I have moved to a slightly warmer, more predictable climate (Atlanta, Georgia), I find myself missing those cold rainy English days, all bundled up in a sweater. I love the fisherman's sweater - there is something very Hemingwayesque about it. Not only is the fisherman's sweater a must for the colder months, it can also be worn in a variety of ways. How would you wear this beautiful Reiss sweater?







Fishermen Sweater: Reiss Dana Sweater: On Sale Now !
1. Oasis Faux Leather Skater Skirt/ Coach Legacy Candace Carryall/ Madewell Mini Wedge in Calf Hair
2. J Brand Boyfriend Fit Jeans/ Reiss Dakota Prune Pony Hair Top Handel Bag/ Kate Spade Kimmy Wedge
3. Top Shop Leather Look Biker Trousers/ Tory Burch Penelope Clutch/ Madewell The Teddy Loafer In Glitter
4.Oasis Scallop Shorts/ Oasis Pony Leopard Clutch Bag/ ASOS Adelaide Leather Chelsea Boot


More sweaters to keep you warm this winter!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute looks! Loving that sweater and the Asos boots!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this sweater is great. I have many sweaters from Reiss and they are totally worth the price and last forever!
      Moriah

      Delete
  2. All such great outfits! Number two is probably my favorite.
    I seriously need to invest in a good fisherman's sweater... it's such an easy, comfortable piece for fall/winter.

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I love all the looks! Great job of showing how to make a simple sweater so versatile!

    <33

    http://www.bossyjocey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete