Friday, August 17, 2012

A Bit Dotty

After a summer full of stripes, my new pattern obsession lately has been polka dots. Seriously, I own about 12 striped tops, a striped dress, striped skirt and a pair of striped flats. Now that fall is creeping in on us I want to buy everything polka dot - small ones, big ones, and some the size of your head! This sweater  from Old Navy , I have to admit, was a compromise after I fell in love with the J.Crew  version here. A pretty darn good compromise if you ask me!

Mango skirt old, similar one on Shop The look at the bottom of the post/ Zara shoes old but similar at the bottom of the post


Shop The Look 

3 comments:

  1. I adore the peplum skirt & the necklace. You look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, so classy, love the skirt and the necklace as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bee and Irina for the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete