Thursday, July 12, 2012

Modern Lady Like: In The Heart of The Suburbs

The other day I raided my Mom's closet and pulled out this crisp white shirt and set of multi coloured pearls, never too old to play dress up in your Mom's closet. I am currently living in the heart of suburbia, I am talking lady's wear their gym cloths under fur coats to the store (I am not kidding this actually happens, full length mink with Reeboks sticking out the bottom). So needless to say I was feeling very tennis clubbish, so we broke out the badminton and croquet and had a rousing game. You know what they say if you cant beat them join them. 
Moriah xx
White Button Down Shirt Borrowed from my Mom, similar here at J.CrewZara Skirt Now On SaleASOS Fiji Sandals/ Pearl Necklace borrowed from my Mom/ Bangles Forever 21, Whistles and Pink Shanghai Tang 










No comments:

Post a Comment