Monday, July 9, 2012

Pretty for Destiny: Leopard Print and White Denim

"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little- if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny." Coco Chanel  

I came across this quote by Chanel several years ago and it has stuck with me ever since; it's what I live by. I dress every day. There are very few occasions where you will find me running to the store for some milk in sweats (except if I have to stop some where after the gym, but those are not really sweats right???). Today was a pretty uneventful day. I went to Trader Joes for some fresh flowers and picked my grandfather up from the airport. I mean even airport pick ups and store runs should be chic, you never know who you might run into. 
Moriah xx


Ann Taylor Top/ Zara Jeans Old, Similar here/ Zara Shoes Old, Similar here/ Tory Burch Bag Old bought on Sale, Similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment