Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Little Mint & Print

I love printed pants, especially of the slouchy, stretchy-waist variety (it feels like you’re wearing PJs). Global-inspired prints are huge this season and wearing them in a pant is fresh and unexpected. I wore these THML pants to work with one of my favorite blouses from Good Night Macaroon, but I have already thought of a dozen outfits and occasions to wear these bad boys. This print paired with a white blazer, stilettos, and statement jewelry would be perfect for a night out. I will keep you posted on other looks I come up with for these tribal-inspired beauties.  

THML Printed Pants Hand In Pocket also found here in blue, Good Night Macaroon Silk Blouse ON SALE, Coach Shoes Similar here and here, Tory Burch Sunglasses, Tory Burch Bracelet, Gold and Diamante Bangles Picked up in India,  H&M Arrow Ring similar here


                   Get The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment