Friday, May 18, 2012

I Love Ikat

I am pretty sure my brain is broken up in to 4 categories fashion, interior design, food (this one always comes first) and Travel. When it comes to fashion and interior design I find that in my head they tend to overlap a lot. What ever colour, pattern or trend I am obsessed with at the moment is reflected in my wardrobe as well as my taste for what I would like to have in my future home ( I have moved house so many times in the last 6 years that I have never been some where long enough to decorate how I would like) At the moment I am loving Ikat. I think its very summery, bohemian and it reminds me of travelling to exotic places (the 4th part of my brain). Here are some treasures I found.

Who knew that Target could do this?? 




 I love all these pillow covers form Etsy they would add such a tribal flair to any home, pillow 1, pillow 2, pillow 3, pillow 4
What beautiful and unique Ikat wedding invitations  from Etsy 



I already have beautiful Vera Wang wedding china but I might have to have these super cool green Ikat dishes from Cwonder for my causal dinning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment