Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Peplum Picks


When I think of peplum I instantly think of Christan Dior's 1947 New Look. Dior created this look in the very early postwar era to re-invoke femininity and luxury that was lost during wartime rationing. The nipped in waist and flaring at the hips created an ultra feminine hourglass shape that would prove to endure the test of time. Peplum is flirty and today's modern takes on this classic still gives us hints of Dior's vision. So give yourself a New Look and try some peplum. Here are my
favourite peplum picks.

Wear your Peplum Classic 
( My Dream Peplum Outfit for Inspiration)











Wear your Peplum in Pastels 







Wear Your Peplum in Print





I hope you enjoyed that! Let me know your thoughts on peplum or if you have any great peplum finds. Thank you
Moriah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment