Saturday, June 9, 2012

2013 Resort Extravaganza


2013 Resort is in full swing! I have been following along and I thought that I would share some of my favourite collections so far. I seem to be particularly drawn to Monique Lhuillier's bright and beautiful collection. I would love to own one of these bright floral dresses.

Monique Lhuillier Resort 2013


Thakoon Resort 2013
This is a great collection. It's fresh and I love the blue-green. There is also a hint of relaxed glamour in the detailing of some of the tops and jackets.

Oscar de la Renta Resort 2013
Always for the sophisticate, Oscar de la Renta has created a beautiful collection full of my favourite trend, peplum. 

Gucci Resort 2013
With a hint of 70s this is a very wearable collection. A good trouser jacket combo is always a plus.



Temperley London 2013
I love Temperley London. I might be a bit partial as this was my wedding dress designer. The collection is very soft and pin-up-girl-esque.



Jill Stuart Resort 2013

Pringle of Scotland, Roksanda Ilincic, Proenza Schouler Resort 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment