Monday, June 11, 2012

This OR That: Cat Eye Sunglasses

I think there are some things you don't really need to spend a lot of money on. Sunglasses is one of these items (especially if you are like me and you 1. leave them in dressing rooms, 2. leave them on top of your car then run them over, or 3. sit on them.) I often cannot tell if someone is wearing $5 or $500 glasses unless there is a huge Chanel or Prada logo on them (but could be very good knock offs).  If you're after a particular style, a lot of high street stores do great look-a-likes. I love the Ray-Ban cat eye glasses, but I love the Mango ones even more at just $29.99. A little bit of extra cash left over for a new top as well maybe!?



Have a great Monday everyone!
Moriah xx

1 comment:

  1. This is totally agreed able post.
    Thanks for sharing....




    cartier sunglasses

    ReplyDelete