Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hot in Hoboken

Looking across the river at NYC 

Zara Top Old/ Mango Skirt/ Zara Belt Old/ Tory Burch Flats/ Forever 21 Bangles 

Yesterday I took a trip into Hoboken to see one of my very best friends. After living in Europe for 7 years, and not being great at keeping in touch, I can always rely on my friend to carry on our friendship as if no time had past at all. Also a special thanks to her for being my photographer. 
It was a beautiful day in Hoboken and as you can see from my pictures the right side of my arm and shoulder got very burnt (stupid me for not wearing sunscreen). I particularly love the outfit I wore; its very classic and on trend at the same time. I also love a bit of bright red lipstick; although the wind kept blowing my hair into my mouth and the ends of my hair were a pinkish colour. My friend told me she thought that I had tried to dye the ends of my hair pink and that it went a bit wrong! Oh well, I will only wear red lipstick when my hair is up in the future. 
Moriah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment