Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beautiful Bedroom Inspiration

While surfing the vast expansions of the internet, I came across this image of a beautiful bedroom. Someday when I have a house to decorate, this is my idea of the perfect room to end my day. It is soft, feminine and bit art deco. I love that it is neutral and timeless but made interesting with pops of intense pink and blue. It might be a little more pink than my husband would like but for now I can have my ideal bedroom in the blog world. Although it looks super designer I thought it would be easy enough to recreate by having a look at some of my favourite design and home-ware sites. 



2. West Elm Scroll Headboard
3. West Elm Andalusia Dhurrie Rug
4. Target Glass Accent Table
5. Serena & Lily Berry Gobi Embroidered Sheet Set
6. Etsy Grey Ikat PillowEtsy Ikat Pillow
7. Berber Decor Pink Pouf

No comments:

Post a Comment