Monday, October 15, 2012

Massimo Dutti: European Style Comes to America

The universe must know that I am missing my European life as one of my favorite brands has made it to this side of the pond. Massimo Dutti is clean, sleek European style. I discovered this store while living in Berlin and quickly found myself wandering in their Friedrichstraße location more frequently than I care to admit. I particularly like their boy-meets-girl shoes, made more feminine with a bit of glitter and other adornments. Have a look at all the amazing things this brand has to offer. Check out their website for a little online retail therapy here, or visit their new NYC location on Fifth Avenue! Happy Monday Shopping!

All images from the Massimo Dutti Website , All images have been edited for this post

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new post!
    I present my blog. I hope you like it.
    http://conpulserasyaloloco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete